Rameela Azeez , final year undergraduate specializing in IT


One day I came across an awesome opportunity to become a volunteer in a global platform that may strengthen my passion towards Technology. With the heartfelt enthusiasm I joined with the co-working hours and also followed the Facebook lives led by our loving Ilona Budapesti. Her techniques in making the viewers understand the wonders of programming quickly grasped my attention making me a regular.
I am currently doing a research based on deep learning and as the programming language to build the prototype I am using python. I learnt python so quickly and understood the depth I can reach through that since Ilona's wonderful lessons in 1millionwomentotech. I am really grateful that I became a student of her and learnt the amazing things about technology and also became a fan of her actually at the same time.
And also through the experience and knowledge I gained I am sharing those with the Girls in Technology initiative to strengthen the local community of Sri Lanka. As Girls in Technology We did awareness sessions to university girls regarding 1millionwomentotech via zoom meetings and also conducted one workshop. yes, 1millionwomentotech is strengthening global communities. Since I was a volunteer in 1millionwomentotech I was offered a Gold membership to experience the course for free. I was really grateful for that.
Other than the knowledge I received about technology , 1millionwomentotech offered me to become Sri Lankan coordinator and gave me an opportunity to give the message to a lot of ladies in Sri Lanka. And I will never forget the wonderful Facebook Livestream I did with former president of Oxford Entrepreneurs, Ilona Budapesti. She was a humble person who kindly guided to do such amazing endeavors. More than anything I was happy to be part of a global community within 1millionwomentotech that welcomed myself and believed in myself.
Finally I must say I highly recommend the courses offered by 1millionwomentotech that is enriched with a lot of technological knowledge that may strengthen your careers better or may be change your life so that you are empowered to change others lives.And ilona I am again thanking you for taking us through a wonderful journey in technology and wish that you would be stronger in your journey to guide the community.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.